Friday, July 2, 2010

I LIKE U BUT ITS NOT LOVE

She speaks healthy
She is beautiful
She is pretty and she is intelligent
That's why I like her


Her smiles are common to me
But time and again I am eager to see
Her soft hair expresses
To hide into her some deep


Let any one tell me that's my folly 
I damn and dare to express my jolly
Speaking truth and so sensitively
I like the way, I like her so scarcely


I know she belongs to other
And she knows I am lonely too
Still I am dazed with her voices, feelings and smiles
I yea..really like her not in a sense of owing her


She also likes me
She believes more than other within me
So, how can I get away and destruct her?
How can I fade her smiles?

How can I swallow her voices?
How can I snatch her feelings, her beliefs on me?
Nay! I should be disciplined
Though I like her and until she likes me

No comments:

Post a Comment