Friday, July 2, 2010

ADDICTED KILLER

I am an addict
Addict to cancer Pipes
And I think of myself
I have an uncertain life

O! risky, I love it
With alcoholic whiskey pecks
Brown Sugar and coo-kins are my friend
But I really hate those medical checks

I see twinkling stars even on the day
So joy staking my life
Alone in the forest, drains and river banks
I find myself happiest with the dendrites

Pains of the syringe are nothing to me 
As I have swallowed all pains given to me
By those hell society, family and even my life
I even cruse to my fortune with children and wife

I know and I am known to AIDS
I know and I am known to Hepatitis B
But I damn and say now
Oh! which new brandy are those fatal disease

Though I am in a sort of maze
I visit the whole universe at a time
This is how I am addicted
And the profession now has become a killer-ism

Addicted Killer-ism

No comments:

Post a Comment