Friday, July 2, 2010

Dead Soul But Live Body

When smiles faded
Life turned gloomy
Eyes starring at something
Yet cup of life to be fulfilled


O god beget an ocean once 
That deserve to mine
Where I shall provide an ultimate formality
To the biggie rivers of my tear


Well, unreasonable life
How to drive? I am confused
Where to drive? I missed the way
I am sitting frustratedly, O god! When will you make me a star, I pray


My eyes are semi open
Forehead with the ultimate droplets of sweat
Heart going to be squeezed
And soul ready to exile on the un destined path


I am thinking for why I am here?
Though my imagination paved the path towards Christ
Now I believe I am half dead
But still not yet found a bed where I could end my breath


From where I could end my life's last breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment