Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pains Of Departure

I am bound to speak some words
But why this voice does not move
Lips are emotional stumbling
Though this heart forces to accept the truth


Only tears enroll as if there's Pacific some deep
And eye brow all wet aside
Black eye still getting dimmer and dimmer
And keep those images some far away to for bide


Hands and feet at once remained as ice
But na! hey I'm alive
Hairs crawl onto the head gloomily
And Oh! Into the sorrow, I had a deep dive


Pictures of joy now turned to agony
though they are fresh in the memories
Now I see never you, only mourn you
Since you're now only in the stories


Into the heaven or around us,where you are
Donna forget me, thou near far
I'll be just waiting for you in the nights
Hey you! You be a star
                    You be a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment