Monday, May 15, 2017

I SWEAR, GOD - I WILL KILL YOU
BRUTALLY WITH THE SAME STONE
YOU HIT ME AND MY FATE

You God,
You are bastard

You made fun of me
You made fun of my honesty
You made fun of my dedication
You made fun of my life
You made fun of my career
You made fun of my depression

You God,
You are cheater

You played with me
You played with my sentiments
You played with my deeds
You played with my trust
You played with my hard work
You played with my blood, tears and sweat
You bastard

Why did you do this to me?
Why do you act like an innocent?
WHY?
You snatched my happy life
You snatched my growing career
You snatched my entire belongings
Why didn't you dare to kill me that day?
WHY BASTARD GOD, WHY?

Someday,
You earned me fame
You earned me name
You earned me relations
You earned me friends
You earned me someone calling best friend

And now,
You cheat, you bitch God!
You took everything from me.
You didn't you just leave anything?

You bastard,
You wanted someone tell me no one
You lied with my fate
You cheated my good intentions

You acted someone telling best friends
And you stab knife on my back so hard
You acted some opportunity to me
And you hit me with the stone on my face

Never ever God,
Never ever, you are forgiven
I'll hang you if I find you
I'll hit you with the stone
So hard, you'll never realize
Cheating with me again,
Playing with me again,
Acting with me again,

I swear, I'll snatch from you everything
I've cried more than one and half years
I curse you, bitter than the bitch
I curse you, bitter than the witch

And yet again, I am not satisfied
You God, You Bastard,
You appeared in different form
To destroy me and my entire things
I will not leave you until my last breath
I will kill you bastard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment