Wednesday, November 2, 2016

LIES MADE ME MAKE MISTAKES

She followed his success;
And him to taste the new choice;
And his power – and Futile I became
Fragile I became;
She swallowed all the joys and sorrows
We had together in friendship
And loved his care – in the Himalayas
She talked and shared all what she had
Days and nights, and owed his importance
Despite of sorrows and toils
I chewed all grief on behalf of her – In the valley
So that she would not fall,
So that she would not fail,
So that she would not cry in misery

But she was a bowl of mystery;
Lies, lies and lies, till I made the mistake
And she got the chance to formally
Tell me I am no one – because
I was exchanged in the Himalayas
With him – by the one whom I valued the most
For whom I tried my level best

I became no one for her,
Did not adjust in her friend’s circle
Because I could not take her to the Himalayas
Because I could not take her to new restaurants each lunch hours
Because I could not accompany her all the night to chat
Because I was a failure
Because I was weak; and depressed
Because I was shadowed
Because my truth were bitter
Because I became no one to her.. ..

Yet I wanted her to be safe
I wanted to do what she needs
I wanted to support and care her
I wanted to give warmth of friendship
I wanted to love her until she is here
I wanted to retain her until she marries

I lost because lies made me make mistakes
Though I was already exchanged in the
Himalayas, Lakes, National Parks, Temples & Monasteries
I was exchanged in the Rivers, Hotels & Restaurants
I was exchanged for success, money & power..


Because I was not there!!! And made a mistake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment