Saturday, May 22, 2010

Creations of the Diary

''I Miss You''
I was reading her psychology
She was opening herself to me
Yea.. I too was exposing myself to her
And we were communicating ourselves to and from the heart

When we came to the end
She wrote "I miss you"
My romanticism toll to extremity
But I remained calm and silent

In fact, I found myself
Hidden in critical thinking
"I miss you" What is that?
I actually analyzed what she wrote

"Hey dear, had I been dead
Or untouched
Or undone
Or uncommunicated, exiled and away

You would miss me
You would remember my nature
My character,
My way of conduct and all

But I am alive
Inside the heart
I am pounding, just to make you alive
So hey, just treasure me when I am here for you

Never ever write 'I miss you'
I like you, I love you
And if you respond the same to me
Just write, 'I treasure your life'

"ITS FINE DEAR"

No comments:

Post a Comment